Ethical data management
Personal information supplied to us will be held by the ROOF partnership including Swansea University, Cardiff University, Aberystwyth University and the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, Red Dragon Manufacturing Ltd and The Wallich.
This information may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- To be added to a database which will be used to pass information to the Welsh Government and the European Commission, for project monitoring and audit purposes;
- To evaluate eligibility for ROOF research and development;
- For commercial relationship and statistical analysis purposes.
Personal information collected is held securely and in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. We will request notification of any changes to name, address, contact details as soon as practically possible to ensure our records are kept up to date. The data will be held for the duration of the ROOF operation and for as long as necessary afterwards to comply with audit requirements.
For further information on how the information is used, how UWTSD maintains the security of personal information and an individual’s rights to access information the University holds on them, please visit the University Data Protection website.
By signing this form:
- I agree to the ROOF partnership using my information for the purposes specified above;
- I confirm that all the information above is correct to the best of my knowledge;
- I agree that I will not use the name of the University or ROOF to promote my business in any way without prior written consent of the ROOF Partnership;